Monday, December 20, 2010

THE JOURNEY: How do you know that you are doing the right thing when it comes to your own existence here on earth? Is it faith alone or a feeling? Do you re lie on your intuition or do you allow other people to make decisions for you. I know this may seem a little deep right now especially at Christmas time. But, for me it is the perfect time to reflect on what I'm doing and how I got here and most importantly how I make choices. Who is in charge so to speak. For me, I believe that I listen to the past, present and future using intuition, feelings, verbal clues and sometimes luck. I know one thing. In the waking up through death, I have become more out there and not willing to just continue what I was doing because it was easier and I could. Even though I am the same person, I am also not the same person. I move forward in a different but just as good a way, with intention and a love that I have never felt for myself. I know that I'm being watched over and guided by folks that want us to succeed. All of us have our own methods of doing the right thing through whatever methods that might be. I wish you well and that you realize that the right thing can be achieved by just opening yourself up to the different modalities being presented to you and that there truly is life after death.


WEIGHT


WEIGHED DOWN BY THE PAST
FREE TO FLY WITH THE FUTURE
SHAPED BY TOMORROW
WITH A FOOT IN THE DOOR OF YESTERDAY

SENSING A TIE BETWEEN IT ALL
NOT WILLING TO GIVE UP ANY
THE RIGHT OF EVERY HUMAN
RESIDES WITHIN THE JUGGLING ACT

CONTAINED WITHIN THE WHOLE
PERFECTED BY THE PIECES
REACHING OUT
TO CREATE THE PUZZLE OF LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment